All patients with Health Care Card, Pension card and children under the age of 16 will be bulk billed. Private fees apply for all other patients.
Refunds can normally be made straight to your cheque or savings account.
|Monday to Friday Mixed Billing||Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket|
|Saturday - Private billing all patients||Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket|
After hours are defined as after 1:00pm on Saturday and all day Sunday.
Private Billing – Specialised Services
All specialised services
- Mole Scans $120
- Minor Procedures – to be determined at time of consultation
- Implanon Insertion or Removal – ($40 to $80 out of pocket)
- Iron Infusion – $150
- Consumables and Dressings ($10 to $30)
- Ear Syringe – $10
- Medicals (Driving/Diving/etc)- $120 to $150
- Forms/Reports – min $110
- Copy of Results – $5
- Treatment Room Charges – Depending on Procedure (start @ $25 depending of procedure)
Payment can be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. Where possible we will endeavour to inform you of any extra costs involved in your treatment or procedures, although this may not always be possible until full investigations have been made.
What is mixed billing?
Mixed billing allows us to provide the highest quality of care while still catering for our patients with the greatest need.
Bulk-billing is available to the following patient groups for the majority of consultation types:
- Children under 16 years of age
- Commonwealth Concession Card holders
- DVA Gold Card Holders (& White Card Holders for entitled conditions)
A private fee applies for patients who are not eligible under the above bulk billing criteria.