Mixed Billing Doctors
Dr Sarah Tottle
Dr Melad Benyamine
Dr Danielle Soo
Dr Andrew Carr**
Dr Trinh Ngo**
Dr Lin Lwin (after hours)
Dr Mohsen Sadrneshin (after hours)
All patients with Health Care Card, Pension card and children under the age of 16 will be bulk billed. Private fees apply for all other patients.
Refunds can normally be made straight to your cheque or savings account.
** Bulk billing only for under 16 years of age and for concession card holder over 65 years.
|Consultation Type||Fee||Medicare Rebate||Out of Pocket|
|Standard (after hours)||$80.00||$49.80||$30.20|
|Long (after hours)||$130.00||$85.30||$44.70|
After hours are defined as after 1:00pm on Saturday and all day Sunday.
Mixed Billing – Specialised Services
All specialised services
- Mole Scans $120; Out of pocket $46.05
- Minor Procedures – to be determined at time of consultation
- Implanon Insertion or Removal – ($40 to $80 out of pocket)
- Iron Infusion – $150
- Consumables and Dressings ($10 to $30)
- Ear Syringe – $10
- Medicals (Driving/Diving/etc)- $120 to $150
- Forms/Reports – min $110
- Copy of Results – $5
- Treatment Room Charges – Depending on Procedure (start @ $25 depending of procedure)
Payment can be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. Where possible we will endeavour to inform you of any extra costs involved in your treatment or procedures, although this may not always be possible until full investigations have been made.